Content feed Comments Feed

Pinoy Journeylist Is Sleepless in Leyte

Posted by Joel Tan Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In my latest posting on the blog Pinoy Journeylist, I talk about my struggle with insomnia and what I do to either cope with it or ride it out. Are you also experiencing insomnia? What do you do whenever you find yourself rolling around on the bed for hours on end?

The posting entitled Sleepless In Leyte enumerates the different ways a person can alleviate the stress of sleeplessness or simply stay awake and away from boredom until exhaustion claims him or her.



So what does a regular Joe/Juan do on nights when he can't sleep? Here's a lit of activities that I engage in whenever I can't seem to pull ol' Morpheus down to earth ...


My personal favorites in the list of activities mentioned in the Pinoy Journeylist posting are "Eat Comfort Food" and "Play Video Games."

Go check out the entire list of things to do when you can't sleep on Pinoy Journeylist and tell us what you do to cure your insomnia.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Us

Joel Tan
My name is Joel Tan. Many of you probably know me from MMOtaku, a blog I handled for b5media's EveryJoe for almost three years, from the last quarter of 2007 to the first quarter of 2010. Recently, I've decided to write for my own blog, The MMOsh Pit, that focuses on very much the same theme of my former network-based blog—massively multiplayer online games. Why call it The MMOsh Pit? Because MMOGs and the virtual worlds that they spawn are like concerts where some people are at the fringes, content in listening to the music from afar and apart from everyone else, while others are drawn to the center, in the mosh pit where the real action happens.
View my complete profile

Recent Posts